[Twisted-web] Is web2 client ready for...

Brian Granger ellisonbg.net at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:27:45 CST 2006

Hi,

I need to implement a REST-style web service that has 1) persistent
connections and 2) pipelining.  From reading the web2 source code it
looks like the client/server can now do this.  Is this the case.  To
enable pipelining, do I simply make the change?

class HTTPClientProtocol(basic.LineReceiver, policies.TimeoutMixin, object):
    """A HTTP 1.1 Client with request pipelining support."""

    chanRequest = None
    maxHeaderLength = 10240
    firstLine = 1
    readPersistent = PERSIST_NO_PIPELINE