[Twisted-web] [Nevow] template performance

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Fri Dec 15 10:22:46 CST 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone ha scritto:
> On Fri, 15 Dec 2006 16:41:01 +0100, Manlio Perillo
> <manlio_perillo at libero.it> wrote:
>> [snip]
>>>
>>> There will be no context nor any locate or remember methods in the
>>> rewritten system.  They are a bad idea, completely independent from
>>> performance concerns.
>>

>> Ok, this is what i was trying to say.
>> Can you please post an example on how to use the new system?
>>

> The plan is that render methods will take a request and a tag as
> arguments.  There isn't a plan for data factories macro factories.

Wait.
Does this means that I can no more render a table with the sequence
renderer?
Should the table be entirely rendered in Python code?

I don't like this.

One more thing: will macro be supported?

Without macros it will be a problem to compose pages, unless I write
them entirely in Python (and I *don not* want this).

Thanks and regards  Manlio Perillo