[Twisted-web] [Nevow] template performance

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Fri Dec 15 09:41:01 CST 2006

Jean-Paul Calderone ha scritto:
> [...]
>> I'm talking about a different context.
> Um, okay.
>> A context that holds data.
> I don't know what that means.  I don't think you can put anything
> except data into a data structure.

Now Woven/Page context does not contains the data that should be used by
a data directive.

It contains locate/remember methods so that you register data container
from somewhere else.

>> context = {'table': ..., 'header': ..., 'request': request}
>> return flat.flatten(node, context)
>> Now stan use object adaptation (locate/remember) for obtaing the data
>> requested by a data directive.
> There will be no context nor any locate or remember methods in the
> rewritten system.  They are a bad idea, completely independent from
> performance concerns.

Ok, this is what i was trying to say.
Can you please post an example on how to use the new system?

Regards  Manlio Perillo