[Twisted-web] Run Nevow and XMLRPC on a single port?

Fri Dec 15 01:19:48 CST 2006

Phil Mayers wrote:
> Remi Cool wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Is it possible to run a nevow site and and serve XMLRPC (or SOAP)
>> requests on a single port?
>> I've tried to make it work some time ago, but to no avail.
>
> I believe you can do this:
>
> class Xrpc(xmlrpc.XMLRPC):
>   def xmlrpc_echo(self, arg):
>     return arg
>
> xrpc = Xrpc()
> page = NevowRootPage()
> page.putChild('RPC2', xrpc)

Thanks for all the reactions, I will put the suggested solution to the
test. Any info on guard is also very useful :)

I only have to deal with a browser based upon gecko (xulrunner
application) ... so it's not for general internet use. It is important
that the overhead is kept to a minimum though.

Remi