[Twisted-web] Run Nevow and XMLRPC on a single port?

Stephen Waterbury waterbug at pangalactic.us
Wed Dec 13 18:56:09 CST 2006

Stephen Waterbury wrote:
> Remi Cool wrote:
>> Is it possible to run a nevow site and and serve XMLRPC (or SOAP)
>> requests on a single port?
>> I've tried to make it work some time ago, but to no avail.
>
> I've attached an example extracted (with names changed to protect the
> guilty) from my app's tac file, which gives one possible approach ...

Hmm ... now that I've experimented with NevowSite, I see
that my post was useless (I also notice your post of the same
question back in May apparently went unanswered).

Apologies for the wasted bandwidth.  I'm sure it's possible to do
but probably won't be pretty and is best avoided if possible --
separate ports, better!

Steve