[Twisted-web] Listening to SOAP messages in a web service

PAPPU Sai Venkatakrishnan saidesertrose2004 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 03:49:53 CST 2006

Hi,
I am working on twisted framework to create a test harness for testing and
monitoring web services. The idea is to non intrusively monitor SOAP
requests sent to or from a webservice and log them. I approached the problem
by creating a miniature proxy server to log the HTTP requests through the
machine at the port in which the webservice is listening. But since the
webservice is already using the port the proxy is not able to run.

Is there a way in which I can listen to the SOAP messages traffic in a
webservice using twisted? Please let me know your ideas.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sai