[Twisted-web] Error importing reactor from twisted.internet

PAPPU Sai Venkatakrishnan saidesertrose2004 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 08:10:33 CST 2006

Hi,
I am newly learning twisted use it in my development projects. I installed
twisted in my machine imported the reactor from twisted.internet.

But I got an error stating internet.protocol is not present.

Traceback (most recent call last):
    from twisted.internet import reactor
  File "C:\Python24\Scripts\twisted.py", line 1, in -toplevel-
    from twisted.internet.protocol import protocol
ImportError: No module named internet.protocol

I am not sure as the necessary paths are in the PYTHONPATH as well. Please
help me to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Sai