[Twisted-web] T.directive -> function/method names in stan

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Dec 1 08:56:46 CST 2006

The formal code contains (in the examples.main module) this construct:

T.body[
     T.h1(data=T.directive('title'), render=rend.data),
     T.p(data=T.directive('description'), render=rend.data),
     T.directive('form example'),
],

Can someone point me at the bit of nevow code that results in that calling:

class anexample:
   def form_example(self, ctx):
     # stuff

The stan flattener container a DirectiveSerializer that just looks for
an IRendererFactory on the context and calls factory.renderer(ctx, name)
but as far as I can tell it ought to end up calling:

   page.render_form('example')