[Twisted-web] Flatten problem in livepage trunk

Thomas HERVE therve at free.fr
Wed Sep 21 14:55:52 MDT 2005

I've managed to make some tests on Livepage in Nevow trunk, and I've found a
problem.
The following code work without problem :

def handle_action(self, ctx):
    client = livepage.IClientHandle(ctx)
    client.set("mynode", tags.span["test"])

But the following don't :

def handle_action(self, ctx):
    client = livepage.IClientHandle(ctx)
    client.set("mynode", [tags.span["test1"], tags.span["test2"]])

This works on nevow 0.4.1. Am I doing something wrong, or is there really a
problem ? My knowledge of the flatten mecanism is too poor for tracking the
cause of this...

By the way, I'll also look at the callRemote branch that seems to offer great
things.

Thanks,

--
Thomas