[Twisted-web] Getting URL

Michael M m.milvo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 10:12:01 MDT 2005

I'd like to help but I don't understand what you are trying to do,
what are you trying to achieve?

Maybe something like,
1.) User clicks http://myurl.com/arguments
2.) data_header recieves arguments
3.) want to change arguments to something else.
4.) data_content recieves changed arguments

??
Regards
Michael