[Twisted-web] Twisted virtual sprint weekend: 8-9 October 2005

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sun Sep 11 02:24:56 MDT 2005

Hi everyone,

As foreshadowed previously, we're following up the Australian sprints
earlier this year with an experimental virtual sprint.

 What: a weekend of hacking on the Twisted codebase when you can be sure
       other people will be too

 When: 8-9 October 2005, in whatever timezone you choose to spend your
       weekends

 Where: sprint discussion will happen on #twisted on the Freenode IRC
        network

-Mary

--
<Artimage> I believe a bar chart can confirm my humanity.