[Twisted-web] Problems with images and css

Alberto Trujillo alberto.trujillo at ucd.ie
Wed Sep 7 10:15:45 MDT 2005

I know that I must load the diretory where I have my images and css,
because otherwise nevow is not going to render it.
Everything works well while this is running in my local machine, but in
the server doesn't work. I have noticed that a simple '.' at the
begining of a path, can destroy all my web, even the things that are not
relate with that image.
Why is this happening?
Another problems is that even if I fix that problems, the website
doesn't recover the information from my image directory or css
directory, and I have to remove all the structure directory, upload
again, close the web browser, etc.
Is nevow keeping information in any kind of cache, and that is probably
the reason because even if I fix the problems, still I can't see anything?

Thank for the help.