[Twisted-web] LiveWeb 0.1.0

Eric Faurot eric.faurot at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 10:45:47 MDT 2005

Hi,

I just released a very first version of liveweb (that I used to call
liveresource before). It is yet another livepage implementation
with backends for twisted.web, nevow and twisted.web2.
It allows reference passing between the server and the client
a la twisted.spread.pb

It does not work correctly on all major browsers yet (IE is totally
broken), and the transport logic must be rethought to deal better
with browser limitations (they usually do not send any more request
while one is still pending...) It should be useable on Firefox though.

If somebody is interested, I'd love to have feedback on the features
and API.

http://ekyo.nerim.net/python/liveweb-0.1.0.tar.gz

Eric.