[Twisted-web] Re: [Twisted-Python] ANN: Nufox 0.1.0

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Thu Oct 13 23:38:14 MDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 13, 2005 at 01:18:28AM +1100, Timothy Stebbing wrote:
> Nufox is a remote-XUL server framework for building live, event-driven,
> through-the-web GUI applications without writing markup, just python.
> This is the initial release and represents several months work, much
> thanks to cablehead, radix, exarkun et al for their advice and
> contributions.
>
> url: http://trac.nunatak.com.au/projects/nufox
> download: http://trac.nunatak.com.au/trac/Nufox-0.1.0.tar.gz

Looks pretty cool!

btw, you like me use nevow but you don't seem to be using web2 at all,
you've got only one document explaining some bits of web2 in the doc
directory.

I still wonder what is the roadmap w.r.t. to nevow and web2, and when
approximatively should we start to worry about migrating our apps to
web2?