[Twisted-web] Changing attribute tags with Live Page

Alberto Trujillo alberto.trujillo at ucd.ie
Thu Oct 6 10:08:51 MDT 2005

Hello everybody:
I would like to know if it's possible to change the value attribute of a
input tag with Live Page.
I have tried it in the following code, but in the final result looks
like I'm inserting a input text inside the input text that I already
have. Please, somebody could tell me how to fix this code.

    def render_selectExperiments(self, ctx, data):
        """Fill the select box that contain the experiments"""
        def expDetails(client, value):
            expDatas = self.mydatas(value)
            client.set('expName_form', tags.input(type="text",
value=expDatas.name))
        hnd_expDetails = livepage.handler(expDetails,
byId('experiments').value)

        ctx.fillSlots('onclick', hnd_expDetails)
        ctx.fillSlots('value', data.id)
        ctx.fillSlots('label', data.name)
        return ctx.tag

Thanks in advance.