[Twisted-web] Sessions and Authentication for Web2

Kevin Turner kevin at janrain.com
Mon Nov 28 19:18:28 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-27 at 21:31 +0000, Phil Mayers wrote:
> it seems the "credentials" *are* the HTTP
> request object (which in fact is true, given how the HTTP spec is worded
> I think?).

This is what I tried up doing; including the request in the Credentials.
This works a bit, but it really isn't compatible with t.web.guard.
Mostly because my Checker ends up doing things to the request, but Guard
really had plans to do *other* things with that request once
Portal.login returned, so it ends up in a bit of a wreck.  Maybe it
would work better if I used a livepage channel instead of a dumb
request.