[Twisted-web] How to use twistd on Windows to run a simple webserver

Cory Dodt corydodt at twistedmatrix.com
Tue Nov 22 13:13:01 MST 2005

With the windows installer, you could you the "twisted command prompt" and all
the shell commands within twisted work just as if you were running Unix.
(i.e., as JP described).

Speaking of which, it looks like tm.com/projects/core still hasn't been
rebuilt because it doesn't contain the links to the 2.1.0 windows installer.