[Twisted-web] sending svg code from livepage

Andreas De Stefani andreas.destefani at ucd.ie
Fri Nov 18 11:12:51 MST 2005

Hi all,

I would like to display svg which is generated on the server side, I
tried to do so with nevow and livepage but i experienced some problems...
i tried both sending the code embedded in a <embed> and <object > tag
but none of this worked... when i use a iframe to display the svg it
gets all screwed up and no graphics are shown....

i was wondering if this was related to nevow/twisted as if i just point
my browser (firefox) to the file ... it works just fine!

thanks for any help!

Andreas