[Twisted-web] Re: Bootstrapping for Nevow

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue May 17 15:47:41 MDT 2005

> Have a look at Zope 3. You can easily replace or use as much or little as you
> wish. And as a bonus, Zope 3.2 will feature Twisted as the server.

Does this mean that the whole Zope+Twisted caboodle will natively run in an
asynchronous, event-driven fashion? Or are threads still part of the picture?

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

In one sense, we're entering an age of high tech. In another sense, it's
*always* been high tech. Poster: picture of a nautilus shell.
Caption: "High Tech: It's not just where we're heading, it's where we're
coming from." -- Kirby Urner, April 2005