[Twisted-web] _nevow_carryover_

Paul Moore pf_moore at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 10 15:37:30 MDT 2005

Can someone tell me what the _nevow_carryover_ argument that gets
added to URLs as part of form processing is for? Is there any way of
suppressing it (and presumably handling the functionality in an
alternative way)? It looks session-related, but if I delete it and
re-enter the base URL, there seems to be no difference.

I've looked at the source code, but it baffles me :-(

Is it another of these redirect loop hacks, like __start_session__?

Paul.
--
There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly
what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly