[Twisted-web] livepage

Christopher Zorn christopher.zorn at gmail.com
Sun May 1 19:31:07 MDT 2005

On 5/1/05, Thomas HERVE <therve at free.fr> wrote:
> Quoting Christopher Zorn <christopher.zorn at gmail.com>:
>
> > Hey, I was using livepage through a proxy. I had to make a small
> > change to get
> > it to work, I just want to let you guys know.
> >
> > def render_liveglue(self, ctx, data):
> >   #return tags.script(src=url.here.child('nevow_glue.js'))
> >   return tags.script(src='nevow_glue.js')
> >
> > url.here gave the url that was on the server behind the firewall.
>
> As I was the first to make this mistake, I'll answer : if you use Nevow
> behing a
> proxy (really, it's a proxy ? what did you mean by firewall ?), you
> should look
> after nevow.vhost.VHostMonsterResource.

Sorry, a reverse proxy. I have an apache reverse proxy to get to the server
running the nevow livepage application. How will
nevow.vhost.VHostMonsterResource
fix this?

The problem is, when I call render_liveglue it gives a tag similar to
<script src=http://server.behind.the.firewall.tld/nevow_glue.js />

It needs to be the correct server or just nevow_glue.js in order to
work correctly.