[Twisted-web] Nevow liveglue and proxy

Thomas HERVE therve at free.fr
Wed Mar 23 14:13:51 MST 2005

I've just updated to nevow 0.4.1 and I enjoy the improvements, especially on the
LivePage API. But i've found something that doesn't work for me in the new way
to render livepage "glue" : the render_liveglue method uses the url.here()
function, and as I'm using an Apache proxy to access the site it gives me
"http://localhost:8080[...]" instead of the URL I'm accessing.

For now I've set manually the liveglue.js in my header, and I think it's a clean
way to do it, but I was wondering if there was a another way to get "good" URL
(which means the one the browser see).

Anyway thanks for that great work !

--
Thomas HERVE