[Twisted-web] web2

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Tue Mar 15 06:35:39 MST 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 09:35:38PM -0800, Lenny G Arbage wrote:
>   I did download a 0.1.0 version of web2, but haven't
> had time to upgrade to python2.4 yet to try it out.  I
> am considering moving forward with web2, since I know
> I'll need it in production -- am I early in doing this
> (is the API still really unstable, etc.)?  Should I
> wait?

On a related question, what web2 is supposed to improve besides the file
upload not being pinned in ram?

Being able to do incremental improvements to software is a major
benefit, normally rewrites are needed when something is fundamentally
wrong in the design of the older code and so it's quicker to rewrite
than to do incremental updates.