[Twisted-web] Formless, custom form layout

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 17:04:05 MDT 2005

Richard Wall wrote:
> I am trying to customise my Formless layout based on
> examples/customform.py, but I'm not sure how I can group inputs in
> fieldsets.

Good question. I asked the same one a while back (no reply - maybe the
mail didn't get through). I mused:

I suspect I can subclass annotate.Typed or use the complexType stuff to
somehow group a textbox and dropdown together into one logical bit of
HTML that is rendered as a single "control"

...but other commitments have kept me from revisiting this

> eg. http://rafb.net/paste/results/dhZOhk37.html

I get a 404

> That's my ideal layout, can anyone give me hints on howto achieve it?

Let me know if you find out!