[Twisted-web] Where is freeform, renderer, and formless

Alexey Shamrin shamrin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 07:54:55 MDT 2005

On 09/06/05, Alberto Trujillo <visceras at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I running Nevow 0.3.0, because when I try to install Nevow 0.4.1 I received
> the next message:
>
> - error: invalid Python installation: unable to open
> /usr/lib/python2.3/config/Makefile (No such file or directory)

It usually means that python-dev package is not installed.
Try "apt-get install python-dev" if you are under debian.

Or you can go without "installing". Just unpack Nevow (or checkout
using svn) and put nevow and formless subdirectories under PYTHONPATH
or use *.pth. For details see
http://divmod.org/users/wiki.twistd/nevow/moin.cgi/InstallingNevow.

Hope this helps.

--