[Twisted-web] nufox

Timothy Stebbing tjs at nunatak.com.au
Wed Jul 27 06:45:36 MDT 2005

G'day,

    I just thought that I would make a little project announcement about
something I've been tinkering with for the past week or two.

NuFox is a server-side XUL toolkit written on top of nevow. It uses a
customised stan dialect with xml namespace support as well as livepage
(nevow svn head version), and then abstracts that all away into a more
python-gui-toolit-like API.

Its very early in development but its already pretty powerful in terms
of what you can do with it, check it out and play with some of the
examples. Feedback is most welcome.

-tjs