[Twisted-web] Freeform customisation (Was: using freeform bind_* instead of subclass TypedInterface)

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Mon Jul 18 07:57:41 MDT 2005

Richard Wall wrote:
> On 16/07/05 20:30 Donovan Preston wrote:

[snip]

> I don't think that the Forms (http://forms-project.pollenation.net)
> allows the same level of customisation,

You're correct, it doesn't, but only because I've not needed it yet. One
day, if forms is to be useful, it will need to support a custom template
too.

 although there used to be
> "ideas.txt" and "issues.txt" that mention "interleave mode where you get
> to define lots of HTML and the forms.form weaves
> itself in" and "Nested groups of fields (Structure)" respectively...
> http://forms-project.pollenation.net/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/file/trunk/ideas.txt?rev=2
> http://forms-project.pollenation.net/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/file/trunk/issues.txt?rev=2
> ...when Forms has those capabilities it will be really useful.

Yep, I removed those two files and moved the points in them to Trac issues.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.