[Twisted-web] Doing pure XML with stan

Gwenaël Rémond gwenael.remond at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 02:02:09 MDT 2005

> 1.) Can't see an easy way to specify that a tag is a single, i.e <bug/>

I don't use directly the prototype class as you do, but when I
customize my tag list in nevow.tags, it clearly allows any kind of
singleton, for example :

from nevow import loaders
import tags as T
doc = loaders.stan(T.toto)
from nevow.flat.ten import flatten
print flatten(doc)

# and the result is :
# <toto />

I use nevow-0.4.1 and it is weird to notice that there is actually an
allowSingleton  variable in the nevow.flat.flatstan module, obviously
any kind of tag  is allowed, but it's good news...