[Twisted-web] Re: How work formless?

Alberto Trujillo alberto.trujillo at ucd.ie
Mon Jul 4 04:50:06 MDT 2005

Hello Donovan:
Thank again for your help, here I send you the files. Everythings is
working like I told you before, but I don't see the error message in the
screen.

year.html
----------------
<form action="freeform_post!!selectYear" method="POST">
    Type a year: <input type="text" name="year" />
    <input type="submit" />
</form>

year.py
------------
from nevow import rend, loaders
import formless

class YearChooseable(formless.TypedInterface):
    def selectYear(self, year=formless.Integer()):
        pass
    selectYear = formless.autocallable(selectYear)

class Colorful(rend.Page):
    __implements__ = YearChooseable, rend.Page.__implements__
    addSlash = True

    def selectYear(self, year):
        self.test = True
#        return rend.Page.locateChild(self, context, segments)

    docFactory = loaders.xmlfile("year.html")

year.tac
from twisted.application import internet, service
from nevow import appserver
import year

application = service.Application("tasks")
webserver = internet.TCPServer(8080, appserver.NevowSite(year.Colorful()))
webserver.setServiceParent(application)