[Twisted-web] reduce deferred stack in nevow

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:11:44 MST 2005

Did you actually find a real performance problem with using
addCallback/addErrback? Do you know that there is a big difference in
semantics between addCallback/addErrback vs addCallbacks?

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash