[Twisted-web] Rendering after posts

Michael Wilson michael.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:04:50 MST 2005

In all the examples I've seen, the "way" to render a page after a post
appears to be to set a redirect:

        request.setComponent(iformless.IRedirectAfterPost, "/")

(from examples/userdb.tac)

If I want to include some additional variables in the redirected page,
it seems like that's implemented by passing parameters on the redirect
in the URL.

Is there another way to render another page after a post, WITHOUT
using redirect? (I've tried setting docfactory again, or returning
another instance of rend.Page, but those don't seem to work.

Thanks!