[Twisted-web] Re: /__logout__ doesn't expire the session

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Fri Jan 14 14:28:04 MST 2005

Tommi Virtanen wrote:
> If no one else gets to it, I'll put that in nevow/examples.
> I just need to dig out from under this pile of todo notes..

I put a couple files in nevow/examples, named logout_guard.py and
logout_guard2.py. The first just demonstrates the logout function; the
second demonstrates how to save values in the session from a resource,
and then retrieve them from the logout function.

Please take a look; feedback from everyone is more than welcome.

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
  -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_