[Twisted-web] Re: /__logout__ doesn't expire the session

Tommi Virtanen tv at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jan 14 12:04:05 MST 2005

Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> However to do everything in the logout callback I need the ctx too, not
> only the session (then I could drop an intermediate redirecting page).
>
> I'll try to find a way to move from request to ctx (they're an 1:1
> mapping, going from ctx to request is easy with inevow.IRequest, I'm
> just not sure about the reverse... ;).

This is mostly because the old APIs only passed request to anything,
ctx is a recent addition. Things still need to be fixed to have ctx,
but backwards compatibility and integration with older code is a
challenge.

I want ctx in the access.log writing functions, to know which virtual
host the request was for..