[Twisted-web] /freeform_post!!random causes exceptions

Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone dialtone at divmod.com
Mon Jan 10 08:52:49 MST 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 06:41:46 -0800, Ed Suominen <general at eepatents.com> wrote:
>I would be interested, too.
>
> Personally, I don't see the big deal about twisted dependency for Nevow
> stuff. To me, it's like saying humans are dependent on water.

It's probably time to start working on a sort of Nevow-extras to provide additional components/features that wouldn't fit well in Nevow (maybe because of dependencies).

Because I also think that a good addition would be the sessionPersist module in Quotient and a TransactionalPage for Atop.

A checker against postgresql or something like that for async auth and such.

What are your opinions?