[Twisted-web] /freeform_post!!random causes exceptions

Christopher Armstrong radeex at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 03:23:25 MST 2005

Definitely interested in that traceback emailer. That would rock for
deployed sites.

--
  Twisted   |  Christopher Armstrong: International Man of Twistery
   Radix    |    -- http://radix.twistedmatrix.com
  \\\V///   |    -- http://twistedmatrix.com
w----v----w-+    -- http://hackingsociety.org/chapters/hash