[Twisted-web] liveevil problem: nested functions get lost

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Mon Feb 28 09:34:00 MST 2005

Il giorno lun, 28-02-2005 alle 08:26 -0800, Donovan Preston ha scritto:
> Using the function name as the identifier was an experiment which I
> think was a bad idea. I'll roll that code back out.
>
> Before I started using the function name, I used an arbitrary
> identifier which was opaque and made debugging difficult. With the
> addition of the programmer-supplied identifier, debugging can be made
> easier by providing it, and an opaque identifier can be used if none is
> provided.

I completely agree. Sorry for the noise but I stopped following the HEAD
for some weeks so I somehow lost the "story" of the changes.

Another little problem: isn't liveevil.js missing an eval() call on the
handler extra arguments?

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
   stiamo parlando di lesbiche. secondo te ce ne frega qualcosa? -- <Md>