[Twisted-web] problems with data_XXX in formless templates

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Thu Feb 24 08:28:50 MST 2005

On Feb 24, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Federico Di Gregorio wrote:

> Btw, would make sense to have ctx.remember actually check that the
> given
> adapter really support the interfaces it is rememberd for?

*Every* python object is said to implement IData. It is merely a marker
interface. Not every IData is required to implement IContainer,
although if IContainer is not implemented then problems like this one
occur if you try to use data directives.

It might make sense to check for other interfaces, but I'm -0 on the
idea.

dp