[Twisted-web] problems with data_XXX in formless templates

Federico Di Gregorio fog at initd.org
Wed Feb 23 07:33:52 MST 2005

Il giorno mer, 23-02-2005 alle 15:04 +0200, Tommi Virtanen ha scritto:
> Federico Di Gregorio wrote:
> > nevow.accessors.NoAccessor: <MethodBinding submitted=Method at
> > 0x4229164c> does not implement IContainer, and there is no registered
> > adapter.
>
> Anytime you see an error message about IContainer, that probably means
> you have nested n:datas where you did not want them to be nested.

There are no nested n:data (I did not wanted them nested :) Next step?

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         http://people.initd.org/fog
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog at debian.org
INIT.D Developer                                           fog at initd.org
  There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand
   binary, and those that don't.                   -- Michael Gittelsohn