[Twisted-web] Bugs in Nevow documentation

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Mon Feb 21 05:09:25 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 04:23 +0300, Alexey Shamrin wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I am currently reading the new Nevow documentation in order to learn
> it. It's nice, thank you! Who is the author?
>
> I have found a typo there. Go to the nevow-traversal.txt, class
> Documentation example and look at the following line:
>
> fullpath = os.path.join(self, name)
>
> It must be:
>
> fullpath = os.path.join(self.directory, name)

Thanks, fixed in svn trunk.

> And I also want to mention the fact that there are lots of places in
> the docs where the author misses import statements. It must be pretty
> obvious where this places a, so I wouldn't list this places here...
>
> P.S. Is posting to this mailing list the right way to report the bugs?
> Is it required to prepare a diff?

There is also the roundup tracker. A diff would be great if you can
produce one.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.