Re: [Twisted-web] WebDAV branch merge

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Tue Dec 20 14:21:41 MST 2005

   Yep.  The xattr code is all in xattrprops.py, which defines a
class xattrPropertyStore.  In dav/static.py, we have, in the class
DAVFile:

     dead_properties = property(xattrPropertyStore)

   xattrPropertyStore could easily be replaced with any other
callable that returns a dict-like object which will store the dead
properties.

   That shouldn't be too far from what we need for pluggability.

	-wsv