[Twisted-web] socket.error: (24, 'Too many open files')

Sebastian Schulze flashbuster at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 03:32:18 MST 2005

I think the reason is *file open limit per one process(maybe 1024).*
> how can I solve this problem?
> I'd like to
> If Process *can not open file*, that request make wait-status*(not allow
> socket accept).*
> and when Process can open file, handle the request.

Linux is limiting the maximum of open files,  a quick google gave this link
which probably helps you: http://www.netadmintools.com/art295.html

In fact i think this has been mentioned on the list before (isn't there a
search feature for the mailinglist?) and if i recall correctly one can use
another reactor under linux which is optimized and doesn't have those