[Twisted-web] nevow and twisted.web2

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Wed Aug 10 17:37:38 MDT 2005

To this point for our in house projects, we've still been using
twisted.web and doing our own rendering with ZPT for templating (e.g.,
not using nevow).  I'm looking to try nevow (which wasn't around when
we started the other projects) for an experimental project, but am
also looking to utilize twisted.web2 so I can take advantage of some
of its newer features as well.

Is that combination possible?  I haven't been following the
relationship between nevow and twisted.web2, but it would appear that
nevow still uses its own system layered on twisted.web2. I see both a
web2 and web2-2 tree in SVN for nevow, so do I still need to use one
of them (and are they relatively up to date with the trunk)?

Thanks.

-- David