[Twisted-web] Nevow and forms

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:04:53 MDT 2005

I'm just looking for some suggestions on the best tool for the job
given the situation.

I will be using xhtml templates with nevow to create forms.  Most of
the forms will be used to add/edit information in an sql database.
One of my concerns with formless is being able to create form
interfaces with the same design flexibility that I have with plain
html/xhtml.  I'm curious in what types of situations formless is a
good choice, and what are it's  primary limitations at this time?

Chris