[Twisted-web] web2 cleanup

Donovan Preston dp at ulaluma.com
Sat Sep 25 01:27:24 MDT 2004

Well, I finally got a chance to look at web2 tonight, and as I did I
just did whatever random cleanups seemed appropriate. Patch attached,
and I will commit unless there is any objection.

It's pretty obvious to me that web2 is going to need some pretty major
scrubbing before release to remove the stench of web. James, we should
coordinate some time on IRC when we can both talk about and work on
this. I need to devote some energy to this before Twisted 2.0.