[Twisted-web] session expiration

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Thu Sep 23 12:38:15 MDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-09-23 at 14:57 -0400, Bartek Bargiel wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I was looking for a possibility to set session timeout - I found this
> timeout hardcoded in twisted.web.server module. Shouldn't it be
> more flexible? ;-)

Yes, it should be more flexible. To be frank, sessions are not well
implemented in t.web at the moment. Hopefully, I or someone else will
get be able to do something about that in time for the web2 release.

In the meantime, attached is my twebsucks.py ;-) module I've been using.
I use a NevowSite but you should be able to do the same for
t.web.server.Site.

Cheers, Matt

--
     __
    /  \__     Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd
  __/  \__/    e: matt at pollenation.net
 /  \__/  \    t: +44 (0)113 2252500
 /  \          Any views expressed are my own and do not necessarily
 \__/          reflect the views of my employer.