[Twisted-web] Load balancing twisted web.

David Ferlier david at endlessremix.shacknet.nu
Mon Sep 13 05:04:12 MDT 2004

Hi,

Well, i see a simpler solution. If you really want to do
load-balancing with sessions + HTTPs, you'd better setup
pythondirector (http://pythondirector.sf.net). The only thing you need
to concentrate on is to put your sessions data on a shared machine
(forget ZEO, it *won't* work with twisted).

Or you can develop your own session-aware https proxy with twisted.