[Twisted-web] Re: How to use Woven.form

Alex Levy mesozoic at polynode.com
Thu Oct 28 13:54:34 MDT 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 02:31:43PM +0900, Young-gue Park wrote:
> i want to use Woven.form
>
> but i don't know exact using
>
> If I use Woven.form, I will really easy make form and process form data
>
> please help me
>
> Any example code and any hint make me so happy
>
> ps...
>
>      why don't you complete form in depth document?
>
>      and When was document completed?

Woven is not only deprecated, it is poorly documented, and a general pain to
work with. If you're looking for form processing, you want Nevow and
Formless. Grab it:

 svn co svn://divmod.org/svn/Nevow/trunk Nevow

That will get you the ultra-latest version; your best bet is to poke at some
of the examples, run them, try tweaking them, and if you get stuck, ask
around in #twisted.web on freenode IRC.

There is also a Nevow wiki, with plenty of goodies, available here:

 http://divmod.org/users/wiki.twistd/nevow/moin.cgi

--
Alex Levy
WWW: http://mesozoic.geecs.org/

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right."
 -- Salvor Hardin, Isaac Asimov's _Foundation_