[Twisted-web] nevow.compy

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 09:35:19 MDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:15:25 -0400, James Y Knight <foom at fuhm.net> wrote:

> Nevow.compy is a nasty thing that will be going away soon. Right now,
> if you use Nevow with Twisted SVN, it doesn't use compy. Compy should
> be going away (leaving only the compatibility wrapper) soon after
> Twisted 2.0 is released, thus nevow will be using Zope Interface as
> well.

Right now you must use compy.Interface to remember some interface on
the context, otherwise it will crash. :(.
I seeing this in weever (my sandbox) and I had to use compy.Interface
to declare the interfaces that need to be remembered in the context.

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now running FreeBSD 5.3-beta6