[Twisted-web] Re: [BUG] static.File and nevow.static.File

Valentino Volonghi dialtone at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 05:20:24 MDT 2004

On Fri, 8 Oct 2004 13:04:56 +0200, Valentino Volonghi
<dialtone at gmail.com> wrote:

Further investigation brought my attention to this:

        if request.setLastModified(self.fp.getmtime()) is http.CACHED:
            return ''

lines 285-286 in nevow.static

This resolves to True during the refresh while doesn't during the first request.

If I remove those lines everything works again both in the minimal and
in weever (which is the responsible for me investigating this bug).

As foom pointed out, this could be because a deferred is not properly fired.

--
Valentino Volonghi aka Dialtone
Now running FreeBSD 5.3-beta6