[Twisted-web] Guard

orbitz orbitz at ezabel.com
Sun Nov 28 20:34:19 MST 2004

I'm trying to write the login portion of a webapp using guard.  I
understand the checker side of things. I'll be using a database as the
backend, and checking against it doesn't sound hard. The issue I'm
having though, is that my authentication depends on 3 variables. A
username, password, and department.  I'm not sure what I have to do to
get these 3 things into the credential in order to authenticate. Is
there a class I have to subclass and then override a method for or what?

Thank you.